The Parts Driver is responsible for picking up and delivering parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
Parts Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
• Picks up OEM parts at drop off location and distributes to dealerships. Checks with the parts managers to coordinate daily deliveries to local body shops or other Customers. Coordinates deliveries between multiple dealerships.
• Delivers parts to body shops as needed.
• Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up and delivery.
• Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
• Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
• Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
• Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
• Advises parts manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
• Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
• Helps with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and wholesale accounts.
• Maintains professional appearance.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Parts Driver Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
Must have a valid NYS drivers license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.