Automotive Customer Service BDC Consultant
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
The Customer Service BDC Consultant utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner and positive attitude to get clients in the door.
Required Duties Include handling Outbound Calls, with follow-up calls and with a commitment to increase customer service satisfaction with each and every customer.
• Answer all incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a sales appointment.
• Making outbound calls
• Log all Customer comments.
• Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
• Contact Customers using scripts to schedule appointments for Sales and Service.
• Confirm scheduled appointments.
• Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in BDC.
• Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
• Follow up with Sales or Service Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
• Schedule future contact as needed.
• Purify and update Customer changes in database.
• Generate letters, postcards, and emails according to a pre-determined timeline to automatically schedule follow-up reminders for next contact.
• Contact Customers based on current marketing initiatives.
• Respond to Customer website requests.
• Contact Internet Customers via email and phone to schedule an appointment.
• Follow up on Internet Customer emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
• Notify necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
• Assist with other duties, as assigned.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
• Previous experience with the process of the scripts, power tracks, and alternative choices.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
• Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Tremendous product & inventory
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Strong company reputation
• Growth opportunities
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!